Paraplanner - Leeds
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 a year, depending on experience
Job Summary & Package
We are looking for a paraplanner to join our successful Chartered IFA practice at our office in Leeds.
This is a full-time, permanent position. We will consider flexible hours for the right person.
Great office location with excellent transport links, free parking on site.
Generous benefits and bonus structure offered.
Duties will involve
- Providing technical support.
- Analysis of existing financial products & researching suitable solutions
- Preparing recommendations and producing reports.
- You will hold your Diploma Level 4.
- Must have a minimum 2 years previous industry experience.
- Must have good technical knowledge and experience of report writing and product research .
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and manage colleagues.
- Experience of Centra, Iress Exchange and Intelliflo, as well as provider software preferable.
To Apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com